How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. InfoLib helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
InfoLib covers requests to 45 authorities, including:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs 12 requests
- Ministry of Finance and Development Planning 8 requests
- Independent Information Commission 7 requests
- Ministry of Information, Culture & Tourism 7 requests
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs 6 requests
- Ministry of National Defence 6 requests
- Liberia National Police 5 requests
- Ministry of Education 5 requests
- iLab Training Authority 4 requests
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry 4 requests
- Ministry of Health and Social Welfare 4 requests
- The Liberian Legislature 3 requests
- Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection 3 requests
- Ministry of Post & Telecommunications 3 requests
- Liberia Anti-Corrpution Commission 2 requests
- National Housing Authority 2 requests
- Bureau of Immigration and Nationalization 2 requests
- Civil Service Agency 2 requests
- Public Procurement and Concessions Commission 2 requests
- General Service Agency 2 requests
- Ministry of Public Works 2 requests
- Ministry of Justice 2 requests
- Ministry of Agriculture 1 request
- Executive Protection Service 1 request
- Monrovia Consolidated School System 1 request
- Liberia Airport Authority 1 request
- Liberia Revenue Authority 1 request
- Forestry Development Authority 1 request
- National Social Security & Welfare Corporation 1 request
- Ministry of Transport 1 request
- National Transit Authority 1 request
- Ministry of State for Presidential Affairs 1 request
What information has been requested?
InfoLib users have made 110 requests, including:
Ministry of Internal Affairs was sent a request about I need a copy of the Ebola Healer saga invetigation
about 6 years ago